Sunday, January 11, 2009

Resolution

Happy New Year!

After all the crazy hours I put into work last year, I resolved to relax more and spend more time with my family.

My husband's schedule recently changed and now I see him almost every day. My SIL is expecting our first niece or nephew in March and, though they don't know it yet, I plan to take some vacation time to help her and my little brother out once the grandparents have exhausted themselves. And Bailey and I are spending a lot of quality time together.

Just yesterday, she followed me around while I cleaned the house (yes, I do clean every once in a while but my husband was shocked about this as well) and then we cuddled on the couch watching movies together most of the afternoon and evening. It was nice to just hang out at home and enjoy the warmth of my cuddly dog while we relaxed in front of a fire on a very cold day.

I hope you all have a happy and blessed new year!

No comments: