Friday, January 28, 2011

The Job Part 2

So since around Thanksgiving 2010, I have been working for an ENT office...

It's busy and the hearing aid part of it is a bit challenging since I've been out of the business for several years, but I'm enjoying it...

I see patients of all ages and the days go by pretty fast. The only thing I don't like is the days when I am not in clinic with the doctors, I am pretty bored... my hearing aid clientele has not built up enough yet to keep me busy on those days... and with all the snow lately, we've had some pretty slow clinic days....

But winter will be over soon and folks will have Christmas paid off and will be more likely to purchase aids again.... and I have a feeling all the 6-month aid checks are going to roll in once the weather gets a bit warmer...

I'm looking forward to warmer days.... I miss the sunshine....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an audiologist too. I was working at a children's hospital where I did mostly diagnostics. I'm staying at home with my son right now but thinking of going back to work in private practice. How did you prepare yourself for the hearing aid clientele? They can be hard to please!