Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Tumble

Well, it happened... Zachary rolled off the bed... Kayden did it, Isaac did it a few times, now poor Zachary has been initiated into the club... 

I wasn't even in the room... I was tending to Isaac who had woken for God only knows what reason...

Kayden's great grandma told me once that if a child didn't fall off the bed at least once before their 1st birthday, they wouldn't survive... 

I don't know if it really was an old wives tale or if she was just trying to make me feel better.... Regardless, it did...

She passed away recently... Her love & kindness will definitely be remembered & cherished... And missed...

And Zachary? He's fine, settled quickly & nursed back to sleep just fine... And according to Grandma Ramsey, he will survive...


No comments: