Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hormones Ammended

Yesterday morning GMA interviewed Nancy Kerrigan in a "where are they now" segment... They showed a bunch of clips from the 90s of the news footage and of her winning the Silver Olympic Medal just weeks after the attack that injured her knee.

Guess who was still so proud of her that she cried...

Yup, that would be me...

********************

In other news, Bailey surprised me this morning while I was getting ready for work... I was standing at the bathroom sink dressed from waist (or just below the belly) down but with only a sports bra on my upper half. As I was putting on a bit of make-up, I felt her ice cold wet nose nudge my expanding belly...

Despite my concerns that I am showing enough at 8 weeks that my dog noticed a change and I am now wearing maternity clothes AND reasonably filling them out, the doctor informed me that my uterus is the perfect size for a normally developing 8-week singleton.

So much for using the possibility of twins as an excuse...

No comments: