Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random Ramblings

I cut the crap out of my ankle while shaving this morning. I haven't cut myself shaving in years...

Kayden woke screaming the other night. It took 3 of the longest minutes of my life to calm her. I hope this isn't an early manifestation of night terrors.

Been feeling light headed this morning. Despite not taking my meds in weeks, my bp was 135/84 which is only slightly elevated for me... maybe I need to eat something.

Had a root canal on Thursday. God bless endodontists.

The freezer in the garage is broken. You know... the one FULL of my frozen milk.... not sure how long it had been that way... I think I may vomit....

I only have a pound and a half to go to my pre pregnancy weight. But 12 1/2 to my goal.

Latest guilty pleasures: Moving Up & Shear Genius.

I was on the phone with my boss in Florida yesterday and told her I may not work Monday because we were expecting a winter storm with ice and lots of snow. Her response: oh, that sucks... I am on my way to the beach...

Bitch.

I am so ready for spring.

No comments: