Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dog Food

The last time we ran out of dog food, I asked my husband to pick some up on his way home from work. I sent him a text with EXACTLY what to get... "Name Brand" Large Breed Adult... He came home with the puppy formula... and I didn't notice til it was already open...

Me: You got the puppy formula...
Him: Yeah, it good til she is a year old...
Me: Honey, she's almost 2...
Him: oh...

So after 3 weeks of the worst dog flatulence one could imagine, I got the next batch...

When I noticed the other day we were getting low, I asked him again to grab some while he was out. Again, I sent him a text with EXACTLY what to get... he comes home with "Mature Adult 6+ years"

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?

I still haven't said anything to him yet... not sure if I will...

I think he may just be getting the wrong thing so I will stop asking him to get it...

No comments: