Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ouch!

Bailey does not know her own strength.

When she wants your attention she will sit at your feet. If you don't attend fast enough (about 5-10 seconds which isn't too bad) she will paw at your leg if you are standing, knee if you are sitting, or chest if you are lying down. It's the last one that causes me the most pain, as you might imagine.

She also is still a bit clumsy. Either that or she just doesn't care. When she goes to lie down, she will circle around a space then fall hard onto her side. She doesn't seem to mind this but the loudness of it startled my brother and SIL when she did it at my parent's house the other day. And she busted my lip and left a cut on my nose when she landed on my head as I was sleeping.

She is growing fast and is now able to climb into and out of my car unassisted. She weighed 33 lbs at the vet and the doctor said she was starting to lose her puppy teeth. The only problem I see right now is that the only pics that I can really get of her is when she is sleeping. She can't sit still long enough to take any while she's awake.

I will post more pictures soon, and hopefully they won't all be of her sleeping :-)

No comments: