Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Family Updates

This is for those of you who really know me, not just through the blogosphere:

My Marine brother (the youngest) is finally back from Iraq! He spent just over a year there. He is back at his base in the USA but has not been "home" since returning to the country. Still, we are so glad he's home!!!

My Biologist brother (the middle child) and SIL are doing well. SIL is working on her PhD in Chemistry. When she is done, my brother wants to go back for his PhD in Biology.

My Parents and Nani are doing well. Nani still gets out to go to the store with my mom and gets to church a few times a month. She has been in and out of the hospital lately with CHF (congestive heart failure) but her only complaint is that she feels weak and worn out... so she is not in any pain... and that is good.

No, I am not pregnant yet... please stop asking :-)

No comments: