Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Child Is Gross & A Milestone

I can handle the dirty diapers and the spit-up but my adorable little daughter did the most disgusting thing ever the other day...



It is not uncommon for her to burp while nursing. She will pause her sucking and burp without even breaking her seal and letting go of my breast, then start sucking again...



The other day, though, she paused like she was going to burp... then proceeded to spit-up with out letting go, then continued feeding like nothing had happened while milk came running out of her nose, down my exposed breast, and onto my bra and undershirt...



SO GROSS!!!

********************



On October 19th, she rolled from front to back for the first time... I put her on the bathroom rug for some tummy time while I was getting ready for bed... I stepped out of the room for a moment to grab my pjs and when I returned she was on her back... I missed the whole thing :-(

No comments: