Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Dance Of The Spider Baby

So although I have been calling the little punkin Peducci since the very begining (what my dad called me before I was born), I have begun to call it the Spider Baby now.

We had our big ultrasound a couple weeks ago and everything measured out like it should... except the arms and legs were both almost a week ahead of what they should be... so it looks like the big and tall stores if its a boy and if its a girl, well, she is just going to be out of luck...

So Spider Baby has been dancing around like crazy for the last 11 days... I have consistently felt movement every day since the first day when I posted about it. I have to admit I am kinda surprised because I know a lot of folks who feel it one day and then nothing for days... I am feeling very lucky for that...

Sometimes I feel a light bump or a series of thumps and sometimes its more of a pressure in one spot or another. My youngest brother said its trying to claw its way out :-)

I feel the most movement in the afternoons and evenings and mostly when I am sitting down or in a slight fetal postion... I do feel it when I am standing or lying flat but not as much and not as strong. Its almost like Spider Baby is trying to stretch out when I squish it too much :-)

When ever and how ever it comes, I am enjoying the dance...

********************

20 weeks today... I am half way there!!!

No comments: