Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is That You?

I think I felt you this morning.

I was lying in bed trying to fall back asleep after a morning snack and bathroom break...

First I felt what seemed like a strange light pressure/stretching on both sides of my belly, almost like you were stretching out full length... I imagine now that you were waking up and having your morning stretch.

I wondered, was that you?

I lay quiet and waited to see if I felt anything else or if I was imagining things... a few minutes later I felt a very light bump... and again I waited wondering if I was really feeling what I thought.

Then, 2 quick light bumps... I was not imagining this.... and as I sit here less than 10 minutes later, the light bumps keep happening at small intervals...

How is it possible that I never felt this before? Surely this isn't the first time you've been this strong and active...

I am going back to lay down and enjoy this...

********************

18 weeks/3 days

No comments: