Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hyperactive

I am convinced my child is going to be hyperactive. First because of all the flailing about during the ultrasound a couple weeks before we should have been so active, and then when we went looking for a heartbeat.

We went to hear the booger yesterday... Yes, "we"... my husband actually made it which made me happier that I think he realizes. But the little jumping bean kept moving around... just as soon as the nurse would find it, we would hear a thump or 2 then it would fade away... just kept moving out of the way. I guess we just don't like being prodded :-)

I recorded it on my cell phone... I wanted to post it but the blog site won't take gif files (whatever that means) and I don't know how to make it work. If you really want to hear it, drop me an e-mail.

2 comments:

KRR said...

All you have to do is rename the file to be able to post the picture. Just rename the end of the file .jpg rather than .gif

KRH said...

I tried that... the site still wouldn't let me load it.