Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh... Wow...

I saw the baby...

I was working at one of my smaller sites on Tuesday and the ultrasound tech was there. She knew I was bummed that I wasn't going to get one until 16-18 weeks and she asked if I would like to see my baby...

Oh... wow....

Things have been going so well so far that it doesn't feel real... I don't feel pregnant...

But, oh, wow...

It was the perfect profile... Arms and legs flailing and waving and jumping all over the place... Long legs like mine (like as long as the length of the entire body)... so active that the tech commented that it was unusual for that much activity this early (I am 11 weeks today)... That it takes a lot of energy for them to move that much so we must be VERY healthy!!!

So, yeah, wow...

Not many things leave me speechless...

But, oh, wow...

No comments: