Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh, Jenny...

The idea to keep a blog came from a friend who started one a few years ago when she moved her family across the country to San Diego. It was her way of venting and keeping those back home up to date on her happenings.

And here it is, however many years later and she is back home and still keeping us laughing with her witty posts that make you laugh, cry, examine your political and religious beliefs, etc...

The following quote is a gem from a recent post:

"Yesterday I did make it to Wal*Mart, and I bought 2lb weights and 3lb weights. I was feeling confident. I also bought tampons, wine, and 12 Cadbury Creme Eggs. Dude running the register never made eye contact."

Visit http://notinkansasanymoretoto.typepad.com/ for more...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

HA! I like the category tags - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Welcome to my world! Miss you babe. Hope to see you IRL soon instead of just here on the internets. :)