Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dreams

I've heard that they get really crazy when you are pregnant but mine have been violent and gory lately.

Last night, it started as me as a killer and I brought a bunch of people to a house in a trance and I blinded them so they couldn't escape then I killed a few then let the rest all go. Then it morphed as they all ran out the door. I became the house and I sucked them all back in. The house became all pretty and friendly and then I would make them secretly turn on each other and kill each other one by one. Very strange.

A couple weeks ago, I was trying to escape a haunted house (like the fake ones at Halloween) that was in a mall and had an actual killer running around in it and I was the only one who knew or believed it. I had a baby (not necessarily my baby) in my arms in some flashes and not in others. When the killer got too close, I had this huge knife I would slash at his face. I always cut him and it would slow him down but he never stopped chasing me.

Hormones can do some wild things to a person. I don't really watch scary movies so this was very strange for me...

********************

Going to hear the heartbeat on 3/24...

No comments: