Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Too Good To Be True

I am almost scared because things have gone so well so far...

Only 1/2 hour of nausea so far... that's it... Although I don't really want to eat much even though I am starving... nothing seems good... fruit is the only thing that always sounds good so I guess that's good...

I haven't even been tired like I thought I would... I always hear folks talk about how completely exhausting the first trimester is but I have only been a little more tired than usual... nothing that is debilitating like I have heard it described... I only get naps on the weekends and only if I am lucky... but I do sleep pretty sound and have been trying to get to bed earlier than usual since I found out.

I hope things keep going well. But it makes me wonder what's in store for us later...

No comments: