Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why October Is A Good Month To Give Birth

1. Capri's and shorts are way more comfortable then long, heavy clothes... especially since I have a freakishly long inseam and can't find maternity jeans long enough.

2. I can wear flip-flops when my feet are swollen.

3. It is much easier to eat healthy food in the spring and summer.

4. If I am going to eat fish, it will be fresh.

5. If I am gonna be big, at least I will be tan.

6. I will be in the "cute pregnancy" stage for most of the summer... I will be big but not uncomfortably huge.

7. The baby will be ready for the holidays... Family events + babies = lots of fun.

8. I will finally have an excuse to send Christmas Cards.

9. I will have all winter to lose the weight and maybe even be back in my pre-prego clothes by next summer (hopefully including my swimsuit.)

10. My maternity leave will include the entire holiday season... I won't get stuck working on a holiday!!!

11. Pumpkin patch + first birthday = the cutest pictures ever!!!

12. I get to dress my new pumpkin as a pumpkin for Halloween.

13. By the time we are ready for day care, I will have my pretaxed child care dollars to pay for it. (They won't kick in til January.)

14. We can celebrate our birthdays together (me 10/15, hubby 10/30, baby before 10/10 or I am cutting it out myself)

********************

14 weeks today... I can't wait to feel the little bugger move!!!!

No comments: