Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catch-up

Ok, so I have fallen of the map for a week or so... it's not the first time. Let's just say that babycenter.com is a time suck and with my boss in town last week, I didn't get half the stuff done I needed to so I have been playing catch-up... nuff said.

I will post on each point later, but here is a quick run-down on what's been going on:

1. No, dear husband, I am not naming my child after a dog.
2. No, I am not crazy for wanting a natural childbirth so please stop trying to tell me I don't know what I am talking about and that I will change my mind.
3. Why are bras without under wires so horribly ugly?
4. I know cloth diapers will be cheaper that disposables in the long run but HOLY $%#*% the up-front cost is ridiculous!!!!

First up, last week my sonogram friend scanned me again to see if we could tell what I am having. The kid is already as ornery as my husband. Legs were crossed at the ankles blocking our view. Then we saw what we thought was a little hamburger (a girl) and I started to have an anxiety attack. Then we moved a bit and it looked like a turtle (a boy). Then we realized it was pulsing (the cord). So we gave up on that end... then we got a great straight on face shot. However the little hands were up by the ears and it looked like "na na na boo boo... you can't see my unders!"

More to come later.

********************

16 weeks today.

No comments: