Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

Guess who turned one year old today...

I spent the day at home recovering from the concert I attended last night. I had not had a day off to do nothing in a long time...

So I did stuff around the house all day. I finished taking down the decorations from Halloween, lugging 5 full totes out to our garage. I did 5 loads of laundry, actually putting everything away which never happens. I changed the sheets and pulled out the electric blanket. I packed for my weekend since I leave tomorrow straight from work to go nanny for a friend who is going to Vegas for some much needed fun. I emptied and reorganized my purse. I learned to use a new camera. I piled firewood outside our front door so we don't have to walk out into the driveway every time we need a log. And I emptied and reloaded the dishwasher.

I am the least domestic person I know but if I was actually a stay-at-home wife, I could really be a great homemaker. Too bad I have to work... I am amazed at the stuff I got accomplished today!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Bailey Grace! Momma loves you...

No comments: