Thursday, November 13, 2008

Young Love

I first fell in love with the group we went to see Tuesday night when I was 12 1/2. I went to their concert when I was 14. I paid $21 for the ticket then. It seems the only thing that has changed in the 18 years since they were here last is the ticket price. But the show they put on was worth every cent of $70 I paid this time around.

I was excited but I didn't realize how much until they actually took the stage. And when they did, I was transported back in time and I was 14 again. I screamed and sang along to all the old songs and never once thought about putting in the ear plugs I had tucked away in my purse (The hearing health care provider in me be damned!)

The girls I went with made it even more fun. We had a fabulous time and the show was amazing! The pyrotechnics and the fog machines and the costume changes were fantastic. It was worth every penny.

No comments: