Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing

Hi.

Yeah.

Well.

So.

I am 1/3 into this and already I have run out of things to talk about. I have a few more stroies to tell but I am just not feeling them for today.

It's Monday... the first day of my busiest week outside of work ever. Tonight, my cell group from church meets. It only meets 2 times a month and the last meeting was canceled due to illness so I don't really want to miss this one. Tomorrow night, I am going to a concert with a few girl friends... should be fun. Wednesday night I am in a class at church. It's Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and I will not miss that. Thursday night, I begin a weekend of nannying fun... I will surely have some funny stories to tell about that.

So I am sorry I am just not feeling the creative juices needed to tell all the stories that need to be told... I will try harder tomorrow.

No comments: