Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shopping

I took a quick run through a couple of malls today to see what was out there and hopefully get a few gift ideas in the process. I was not very impressed. But I did find a few things for myself...

I live in a pair of knee-high black boots. They have a pointy toe and a 2 1/2 inch heal. I have had them for a few years but they still look great. Except just last weekend I noticed that the heal is worn down to the nail on both of them :-(

So I went browsing and found a pair I liked... but they are more than I normally would spend. Not an outrageous amount or anything, we're talking about less than $100, but still.

I also found a purse I just love!!! I have fallen in love with a designer but I can't bring myself to pay that much for a purse... again, we are still talking about less than $100, but I find it hard to part with that amount of money for myself this time of year...

I asked everyone today to send me their wish lists so I can get started on my holiday shopping... I hope they all get back to me soon before I lose all self control...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you know you can take your worn pair to a tailor who does shoes and have the heel replaced and polish em up for less than $35 usually. :)

KRH said...

Yes, but for about $25 more I could have a brand new pair... :-)